Review: Oblivion

** I'm not much of a true fan of Tom Cruise. He's one of those actors I can take or leave. After having enjoyed him in both, Knight and Day and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, I thought why not give this Sci-Fi venture of his a try?

I have to say that I'm not a fan of what I call the Night Effect; where just from watching the trailers I can figure out the twist of the movie. For this movie I was bang on.

Beyond that was this a good film? I was okay. If a friend wanted to see it I wouldn't recommend it, unless they were huge Tom Cruise fans, or one of those people that needs to see nearly every science fiction film made.

I felt in a fast paced scene of spaceships flying around the United States, that it was making up for the fact that there hasn't been a Top Gun sequel. Since releasing April 19, 2013 to June 25, 2013 it made $89.0M in North America. That's how much Monsters University made in its opening weekend.

Comments