The Hobit-Trailer 2

What can I say about the second trailer for the most Unexpected Journey that Peter Jackson 313 will take us on? Amazing!
Visuals, sets, costumes, make-up, cgi, everything is right at the top of his game. I expect Globe and Oscar nominations in nearly every category, how can they not? 



Apparently a second piece of Peter Jackson related news hit the net today to, this Doctor Who related. 

BoingBoing reported that Matt Smith was interviewed by New Zealand's The Waikato Times in which he stated that he'd love to visit New Zealand to shoot an episode of the show, and while they're all there, how great would it be if Peter Jackson was in the director's chair?

"I think it would be an absolutely wonderful place to film Doctor Who,'... Let's get Peter Jackson to direct, and go and make it in New Zealand. I would love to, I will campaign endlessly to come over and film there."

When asked by The Waikato Times for comment, Jackson said:

"I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, and I think Matt's fantastic. Just name a time and place, and I'll be there!"

Comments