News Bits: X-Men, Birthdays, Brit-sci, Star Wars Death Ray


18 clips from X-Men: The Last Stand on iesb.net

It's Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Birthday (May 22, 1859)

It's also Richard Wagner's Birthday (May 22, 1813), Wagner is know for his compisions, including Flight of the Valkyrie

British Science-Fiction Film Director Val Guest past away at 94, link to LA Times Article.

My friend Mike has found a long lost scene from Star Wars: A New Hope, oh yes and he wants a death-ray.

I got a chance to see The Da Vinci Code yeasterday, and I'll post a review later this week.

Comments

  1. Thanks for mentioning my need for a death ray or "laser"
    If I succeed, I will launch a... ah, forget it, I was going to a whole Dr. Evil thing... but that's a tired routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could go for a whole Brain (eg. Pinky and) thing.
    Tonight Pinky, I will use my death ray...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment