More model news

Canada's Next Top ModelCanada's Next Top Model continues to shoot in Victoria, I have now discovered the secret localtion to the shoot but will keep it under wraps in hopes that it gains me a little more respect from the producers.


Paul Venoit

Jeanne Beker
FTV

I have found out who some of the judges are and seeing as other sites have posted this I guess its no secret. Jeanne Beker, host of CHUM's Fashion Television (FTV) sits on the panel, I wonder what she'll be like, she seems to like everyone. Celebrity hair and make-up stylist Paul Venoit has a spot. Lastly Stacey McKenzie, a former model turned runway coach.


Paul Venoit

Paul Venoit
Stylist

Canada's Next Top Model is Hosted by Tricia Helfer and co-produced by Temple Street Productions and Victoria's May Street Group, in association with CHUM Television and CBS Paramount International TV (soon to be CW). For more information check out Canada's Next Top Model Application.

Keywords = Canadas next top model CHUM City TV Tricia Helfer hair Paul Venoit make up Stacey McKenzie high fashion spokes person Jeanne Beker

Comments

  1. No, I simply had more than enough images for the piece I had planed to use her image in a future posting.
    Stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment