Canada's Next Top Model is here

I was walking at a fast pace along Broad St. this morning when something caught my eye. Just in front of the Starfish Glassworks and Universal Tattooing I spotted three very hot girls standing together on the curb. I noticed they were in front of three black Escalades with Montana plates. Inside were more modelesque girls and on the street was a guy that looked like a Producer or PA. I wanted to stop and ask what they were doing, but I was rushing to collect my wife from a dentist appointment. She had some serious drugs administered.
I’m not positive but I would hazard a guess that they were with Canada’s Next Top Model. The show is due to begin shooting this week. I later spotted the three Escalades turning off Douglas on to Pandora. I didn't see Tricia Helfer any where that would have the give away.

I found this interesting quote from Helfer courtesy of Canoe - Jam!:

"This is a great opportunity for the girls," says Helfer of the reality show model search which will start airing in May on Citytv.

"Canada is at the forefront of the modelling community right now. This will be a life-changing event for the girls. Everywhere I have been I hear people say how much they love working with Canadian models."


***Edit*** this seems wierd.
Keywords = Canadas next top model CHUM City TV Tricia Helfer hair Paul Venoit make up Stacey McKenzie high fashion spokes person Jeanne Beker

Comments