Busy

Sorry I haven't posted anything in the last few days. It's not that I don't have anything, just that I'm saving it for my print article. Attractions is due out late next week but my deadline was yesterday.

I have made a few tweaks to the blog; you may notice a new banner at the top. The building is Victoria's Legislative building which is often referred to as the Parliament Building, but that is in Ottawa. I've even heard tourists in the Inner Harbour try to say it’s the Queen's residence, or that that’s where she stays when she's in town. Uhhg! Silly tourists. I really need to write that book - Stupid Tourist Questions. The Moon, why the moon? I have a little company for my writing and other creative aspects called Night Shadows, so the moon symbolizes that.

The Green colours? I'm not 100% happy with them, but they'll stay for now. I hope you like what I'm doing with the images on the site; I'm just trying to create a good look.

The other new(!) feature is the scroll box on the right. It's a simple JavaScript and if you want a copy, please just ask. I'm using it to mark significant movie release dates, as I get more icons and dates I'll add them.

A little about the rest of the site, Victoriawood Reports is the title to my Attractions Magazine Column about is Hollywood industry as it affects local Victorians. Falcona is my online name, as it were. My nickname is Falcon, and has been since I was about eight. I've used it on CB Radio, BBS's, D&D, any other Role Playing games I've ever played and at SF Conventions, but as the internet and the web grew I found it harder and harder to get falcon as an email or site name so I started using Falcon A (falcona).

If you have any questions or comments, or just want to say Hi!, please click the comments link at the bottom of the post. It should let everyone; even non-members leave a note. I would also like the feedback just to know that It’s worth while to keep this blog going.

Comments